Monday, March 30, 2015

SAKURA, SAKURA, EVERYWHERE

In the ancient Japanese capital of Kyoto, we can report, the cherry blossoms are well and truly out everywhere - as are the crowds. We even stood in a very long (but fast moving) taxi line at Kyoto Station just to start the morning activities. No school groups, however; quite the blessing. Just lots of foreign tourists, like us.

I swore I wouldn't take any more sakura pics this time around but lasted less than thirty minutes before uncasing my camera and shooting away.

Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires

Trying to be a bit selective otherwise in what I capture images of, I still have found some worth sharing ...

 
And to complete the image album of our first day in Kyoto, here are the three travelers doing their thing ...

Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires

At least we're not using selfie sticks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment